Print your own Codabar bar codes from Windows! This OpenType and PostScript bar code font set adds the ability to print Codabar in virtually any Windows program. Codabar was developed in 1972 and is used in libraries, blood banks, and some air parcel services. Codabar is a simple bar code, does not require a checksum, and lets you encode numbers (0-9), four letters (A-D), and a few special characters (-$:/.+). You start and end each bar code with a letter (A-D), (so to bar code 123 you could type: A123B).
Codabar Software. The fastest and easiest way to print Codabar is to use our software. Just type your Codabar data into our software and click a button to build a bar code. You can print as many bar codes as you like, on labels, in your packaging, or even export the bar code in standard graphic formats and send it to someone else to print. You control both the height and width of the bar code you want to print.
Printing Codabar Labels. Printing sheets of Codabar labels has never been easier. Just run our software, type in your data, and generate a bar code with a single click. Use the Labels button to select the size of the label you want to print your bar code on. Our bar code label templates cover all standard label sizes. Once selected, your label template appears in your Word processor, where you can add text and even graphics to your bar code label. View our flash tutorial to see just how easy this is to do.
Exporting Codabar Images. If you need to send your Codabar to someone else to print, our software will export your bar code in bmp, gif, jpg, or png formats. You have a choice of four different resolutions including 300, 600, 900, and 1200 dpi. Our Codabar software lets you control both the height and the width of the bar code you are building.
Creating Multiple bar codes in Excel or Access. If you need to generate large numbers of different Codabar bar codes we have the solution. This software includes Visual Basic macros that work directly inside Excel, Access, and Word to build your bar codes. For example, add our macros to your Excel spreadsheet and you can make a cell with a new formula that builds Codabar bar codes directly from the your data. This is an easy way to generate thousands of bar codes all at once.
- Bar Code Length: Variable
- Checksum: None
- Data Type: Numeric plus extras, (0-9, A, B, C, D, and -$:/.+)
- Export Format: Export bar codes as font strings, or bmp, gif, jpg, png graphics
- Font Formats: Windows OpenType and PostScript
- Includes: both standard and human readable versions in six aspect ratios
- Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
- Works with: MS Word, MS Excel, WordPerfect, MS Access, MS FoxPro, PageMaker, Illustrator, Quark Express, Corel Draw, and many more.
- PDF Files: These fonts will not embed in a pdf file. Embeddable fonts for pdf files require a special license.