Do you want to print your own checks? Check printing requires a laser printer, special magnetic toner, check paper, and our PCL MICR / E13-B fonts! Federal law (Check 21 Act) requires the bottom sequence of numbers on a check be printed in a special font called MICR or E-13B, using magnetic toner. This font includes the numbers 0 through 9 and four special characters: On-Us, Transit, Amount, and Dash.
MICR printing must be exceedingly accurate. It can be done on any HP or compatible laser printer, provided you can purchase special magnetic toner cartridges for that printer. This package includes PCL bitmapped MICR font (E-13B) soft fonts in 600 dpi, plus instructions on how to layout and calibrate your check printing. All fonts are designed to meet ANSI standard X9.27-1995.
When printing checks, you also need a way to print the amount on checks in a secure fashion. This package also includes two different Secure Number™ fonts, at 600 dpi. They let you print check amounts in dollars, pounds sterling, euros, or yens that are very hard to alter. These PCL fonts do not include alphabetic characters for printing payee names. (This is the correct package for Optio software users.)
- Includes: MICR fonts and Secure Fonts™
- Features: nine versions of MICR to calibrate your system
- Special: DOS and Windows PCL font downloading software
- Plus: complete documentation on how to layout and calibrate your checks
- Additional: two Secure Fonts™ to print payee names check amounts
- Documentation: PCL bitmapped MICR soft font manual, PDF format
- Note: MICR fonts must have a resolution of 600 dpi or better.
View the manual
Elfring Fonts, Inc.
2020 Dean St, Unit N
St Charles, IL 60174