Print your own bar codes from Windows! This bar code font and matching software set adds the ability to print bar code 128 in Subsets A, B, C, GS1-128, SCC-14, or SCC-18 to virtually any Windows program. Bar Code 128 lets you encode the entire ASCII character set, including control codes. This bar code set lets you export bar codes as gif, jpg, or png image files. You can also print your own 128 bar codes on your product packaging, shipping labels, or you can print sheets of labels using our label templates and your word processor.
Bar code 128 was designed for high density alphanumeric work. This font set includes all three subsets (A, B, and C) of bar code 128. You can also make the GS1-128 variation or the shipping codes SCC-14 and SSCC-18. Subsets A & B let you encode the full ASCII character set. Subset C is used for ultra high density numeric work. SCC-14 is the Shipping Container Code, while SSCC-18 is the Serial Shipping Container Code. To see samples of what all these types of bar codes look like, click here.
Creating a Bar Code. The easiest way to print bar code 128 is to use our software. Enter the data you want to bar code, select the type of bar code to make, and click a button to build a bar code. You can print as many bar codes as you like, on labels, in your packaging, or even export the bar code to almost any other Windows program. You control both the height and width of the bar codes you want to print.
Printing Sheets of Labels. It is easy to print sheets of labels. Just run our software, type in your data, and generate a bar code with a single click. Use the Labels button to select the size of the label you want to print your bar code on. Our bar code label templates cover all standard label sizes. Once selected, a label template appears in your word processor, where you can add text and even graphics to your bar code label. View our flash tutorial to see just how easy this is to do.
Exporting Bar Codes. If you need to send your SCC-14 or GS1-128 bar code to someone else to print, our software will export your bar code 128 in bmp, gif, jpg, or png formats. You have a choice of four different resolutions including 300, 600, 900, and 1200 dpi. Our bar code 128 software lets you control both the height and the width of the bar code you are building.
Generating Multiple Bar Codes. We have the solution to generating large numbers of different SCC-14 or GS1-128 bar codes. This software includes Visual Basic macros that work directly inside Excel, Access, and Word to build your bar codes. For example, add our macros to your Excel spreadsheet and you can make a cell with a new formula that builds code 128 bar codes directly from the your data. This is an easy way to generate thousands of unique bar codes all at once.
- Bar Code Length: Variable
- Checksum: Required
- Data Type: Alpha-Numeric+ (subsets A & B), Numeric (subset C)
- Export Format: Export bar codes as font strings, or bmp, gif, jpg, png graphics
- Features: six aspect ratios of each bar code font
- Font Formats: Windows TrueType and PostScript
- Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
- Shipping Codes: SCC-14 and SSCC-18 shipping container codes
- Subsets: A, B, C, and UCC/EAN in both standard and human readable versions
- Works with: MS Word, MS Excel, WordPerfect, MS Access, MS FoxPro, PageMaker, Illustrator, Quark Express, Corel Draw, and many more.
- PDF Files: These fonts will not embed in a pdf file. Embeddable fonts for pdf files require a special license.