Money Back Guarantee
- We guarantee your bar code will scan. As long as you print your bar codes on 300 dpi or better printers (as specified in our documentation), the bar codes you print will scan. If you follow these restrictions and your bar code does not scan, we will cheerfully refund your purchase price.
- If you order the wrong bar code set, you can exchange that product for the right one. It can be easy to mistakenly pick the wrong bar code type. If this happens to you, you are not stuck with the purchase. Just let us know what bar code type you really need and we will credit your purchase price toward the purchase of the correct product. All exchanges must include a completed copy of our Letter of Intellectual Property Destruction.
- We guarantee your MICR line will scan. As long as you print your MICR line on 600 dpi or better laser printer with magnetic toner (as specified in our documentation), the MICR line you print will scan. You must have calibrated your system per our instructions and must be using the correct font from this set. If you follow these restrictions and your MICR line does not scan, we will cheerfully refund your purchase price.
- If our software does not work, you can return it. If you are not satisfied with the way our software works you may return it to us within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund. All returns must include a completed copy of our Letter of Intellectual Property Destruction. Any physical copies of our software must be returned to us within this time limit. If you downloaded the software, just mail, or email us a signed copy of this letter.
- If you find a bug in our software we will fix it within 30 business days. If you encounter a bug in any of our bar code sets we feel it is our responsibility to fix that problem. Just give us 30 business days to find and fix any bug you have discovered. We will send you a new version of the software, or you can receive a full refund for the product. Note that most bug fixes take less than a week.