Print your own bar code 25 interleaved or ITF-14 from Windows! This bar code font set adds the ability to print bar codes to virtually any Windows program. Bar code 2/5 interleaved is a high density numeric bar code, does not require a checksum, and only encodes numbers (you must have an even number of digits). This bar code set lets you print 2/5 interleaved or ITF-14 on shipping packaging, print sheets of labels using our templates and your word processor, or export your bar code as a gif, jpg, bmp, or png file.
This bar code package contains matching TrueType and PostScript fonts. The set also includes fonts for ITF-14 or GTIN-14 bar codes. Bar codes can be printed with or without bearer bars. You can print bar codes with virtually any width or height. Our bar code 2/5 interleaved samples page displays examples of each type of bar code.
The Utility Program:
The simplest way to print bar code 25 interleaved or ITF-14 codes it to use our software. Just type your bar code 2/5 data into the software and click a button to build a bar code. You can print as many bar codes as you like, on labels, in your packaging, or even export the bar code in standard graphic formats and send it to someone else to print. You control both the height and width of the ITF-14 you want to print.
Printing Sheets of Labels:
Printing ITF-14 or bar code 25 interleaved labels has never been easier. Just run our software, type in your data, and generate a bar code with a single click. Use the Labels button to select the size of the label you want to print your bar code on. Our bar code label templates cover all standard label sizes. Once selected, your label template appears in your word processor, where you can add text and graphics to your bar code label.
If you need to send your ITF-14 or bar code 25 interleaved to someone else to print, our software will export your bar code 25 interleaved in bmp, gif, jpg, or png formats. You have a choice of four different resolutions including 300, 600, 900, and 1200 dpi. Our bar code 2/5 software lets you control both the height and the width of the bar code you are building.
Making multiple barcodes:
If you need to generate large numbers of different ITF-14 or code 25 bar codes, we have a solution. This software includes Visual Basic macros that work directly inside Excel, Access, and Word to build your bar codes. For example, add our macros to your Excel spreadsheet and you can make a cell with a new formula that builds code 2/5 interleaved bar codes directly from the your data. This is an easy way to generate thousands of bar codes all at once.
- Bar Code Length: Variable
- Checksum: Optional
- Data Type: Numeric, even number of digits
- Export Format: Export bar codes as font strings, or bmp, gif, jpg, png graphics
- Features: five aspect ratios of each bar code font
- Font Formats: Windows OpenType and PostScript
- Includes: standard, human readable, bearer bar, and ITF-14 versions
- Requires: Laser or inkjet printer with at least 300 dpi resolution
- Wide/Narrow bar width ratio: 3.0
- Works with: MS Word, MS Excel, WordPerfect, MS Access, MS FoxPro, PageMaker, Illustrator, Quark Express, Corel Draw, and many more.
- PDF Files: These fonts will not embed in a pdf file. Embeddable fonts for pdf files require a special license.